I have got this recipe on lemon marinade from my cousin, where you off cause use several Tupperware products for both the marination process and the cooking part :-)
The lemon marinade can be used for white fish, poultry and seafood. I have so fare only used this marinade for chicken breast. I usually marinade a few extra chicken breasts, which I freeze down for later use.
Lemon marinade: - one portion can marinade 500 g fish/poultry
- 2 dl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dl olive oil
- 3 shallots - medium chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic- medium-fine chopped
- chopped fresh herbs, I used rosemary. Other options are mint, tarragon, coriander or oregano
- salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients in a medium bowl.Stir everything together.
- Place the chicken breasts in a container with lid and pour the marinade.
- Turn the container up-side down every 2-4 hours.
- Marinade for minimum 4 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Cook the chicken breasts in the marinade in a baking tray with lid to keep the chicken breasts juicy at 200-220'C for 20 minutes. Another option is wrap the chicken breasts in alu folio and cook these packs on the grill for 20 minutes.