March 12, 2020

Lunch af Cafe Fika in Sønderborg


Last Saturday I went on a "cultural expedition" to Sønderborg to see the exhibition of the art by Hans Horn. Right here and now I am reading the book called "Det ensomme hjerte" about a young man's life in Germany during in the 1930s and 1940s and his later life in Denmark. 

The museum is first open in the afternoon, however I went to Sønderborg mid morning, so I could look around the city (= look into the various shops) and enjoy lunch. So for the culinary part of my expedition I located the nice Cafe Fika, which serves open sandwiches for lunch.

I decided to have two sandwiches. The first one with eggs and bacon and the second with eggs and plenty of scrimps. Both sandwiches looked very nice, had plenty of filling and tastes great, so all in all a great experiences. 

The two sandwiches and a fermented malt drink costed me 212 DKK (=28 €). And I will give this lunch 5 stars out of 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...