March 29, 2020

Getting started on Vibe Summer dress


At the knitting festival in Horsens February this year I brought  some Dunlin yarn (55% linen % 45% cotton) for knitting a Summer dress called "Vibe" designed by Else Schjellerup.

As I like the rest of Denmark are spending plenty of time at home to the corona situation, I have plenty of spare time for knitting, so perhaps I even can managed to get this Summer dress for use later this year.

I have to do some adjustment to the recipe, as I have to scale it up in size, so it will fit my body. However, this is quiet easy taking the pattern into account.

I have also decided, that I will knit this dress using circular knitting needle instead of the usual type of knitting needles. This means, that I afterwards do not have sew the dress together.

The pattern consist mainly of reverse knit on the front, so I have also decided to knit straight knit and when turn the dress inside out, when I will wear it. My straight knitting is more regular compared to reverse knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...