March 05, 2020

Upcomers Market Spring 2020


Last week-end Upcomers Market took place in Vejle, which is a market, where you can look & feel at the goods from various small designers, maker etc. I find the quality of the goods of this market to quiet high, so it worth going there.

This year I found some green ceramic vases (big surprice !!!), but is quiet some time, since I last brought a green vase :-)

The two vases are made Agnethe Kirkeby. The other green ceramic stuff, which I brought was a cup and a lunch made by Kræs Jelling. So now, I can invite four persons around for lunch/dinner served on various green ceramic plates :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...