March 31, 2020

Vibe Summer dress - first progress


I have already had a very good start on this Vibe Summer dress, where I brought the yarn at the knitting festival in Horsens this February

I am knitting both the backside as well as the front of the dress in one go using circular knitting needle.

I have just finished 12 cm of rib knit, which will be the lower part of the dress. The effect is, that it gives a more narrow effect at bottom, so the final dress will get "balloon shape".
Now I am ready to increase the amount of knit mask and at the same time change pattern, so the main pattern becomes reverse knit with smaller intersections of straight knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...