Apparently this elder flower tea served together with honey should be bringing you relief, which you should have a cold and/or be coughing. If it true or not, I do not know, as I have not tried yet.
Elder Flower First Flush:
- elder flower stems
- Let them dry in the wind away from the sun light.
- It took me four days to dry the elder flower
- Remove the dried flower from the stems.
- Place the dried flowers in air tight containers.
- Use one tablespoons of dried flowers for 250 ml boiling water.
- Let the elder flower infuse the hot water for 10 minutes, before drinking it.