June 04, 2011

Danish summer time



What a wonderful Danish summer day !!!!

I went cycling for the local food market this morning. It is always very, very easy going to the food market, as you are riding down hill with a fall of 6%. The tough part is going home uphill, where the sign ONLY is a rise of 3% !!!!

The main focus of my shopping tour to the food market was to find some tomato and chili plants, which I can plant out door on my terrace later on this week-end. First I need to paint the lower part of my house in a bright blue colour.

However, I found these lovely fresh Danish asparagus and strawberries as well on the food market. This really illustrates for me, that the Danish summer has arrived :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...