My juicer and I become better and better acquainted with each as times goes by :-) And I am slowly trying to create my own juice combination. A colleague of mine mentioned he really like the combination of apple, kiwi and mint, so I decided to create my own version of these three ingredients.
At the same time I am participating in the monthly blog event Tea Time Treat packed lunch as the theme of January. Tea Time Treats is managed by Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Jane from The Hedge Combers.
APPLE APPEAL: - 2 portions
- 3 apples - core and stem removed
- 3 kiwis - ends removed
- 6 stems of mint - only use the leaves to avoid bitterness
- Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
- Juice everything together. Use the mint leaves in between the apples or kiwis.
- Pour into a glass or bottle to bring with you
- Enjoy :-)