I have got this recipe on oat cookies on a Louisa Lorang recipe post card. And I have made no modification to this recipe. The combination of oat flakes and raisins is as usual excellent.
Oat cookies a la Louisa Lorang: - 16-20 cookies
- 100 g soft butter
- 100 g sugar
- 75 g dark muscovado sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g (cake) wheat flour
- 50 g oat flakes - finely rolled
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 100 g raisins
- Heat up the fan oven to 180'C.
- Whip butter, sugar and muscovado sugar together using a hand mixer into.
- Add the egg and whip again.
- Mix flour, oat flakes, salt and raisins together. And whip it into the cookie dough.
- Cover two baking trays with baking paper.
- Divide the cookie dough into 16-20 pieces.
- Place the cookies in the baking tray and flatten them a bite.
- Bake the cookies at 180'C for approx 15 minutes. The baking time depends on your preference on cookie texture, chewy or firm.
- Cool down the cookies on a wire rack.
- Store them in airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.