When I am travelling through Copenhagen Airport I always buy one cookie as sweet treat, and I always pick the cookie with raspberry and white chocolate :-) So I think it is time for me to make my very own version of these cookies.
I have use the cookie dough recipe from these liquorice cookies with cranberries as dough base for these cookies with raspberry and white cookies.
You can easily use this cookie dough as a hostess gift, as you can wrap the dough including the baking instruction, so the hostess/host afterwards can bake her/his own home-made cookies.
UPDATE 14 March 2015:
These cookies are being forward for the monthly blogging event Tea Time Treats having the theme of biscuits and cookies. Tea Time Treast is managed by Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Jane from The Hedge Combers.
Cookies with raspberry and white chocolate:
- 500 g (cake) wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 375 g cold butter - diced in small squares
- 500 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 g white chocolate . dices in small squares
- 4 tablespoons of dried raspberries
- Sieve the wheat flour and baking powder in the mixing bowl. Add in the salt and butter squares.
- Mix on KitchenAid using the K-spade on speed 3-4, until the butter has disappeared into the cookie dough.
- Add in the sugar, eggs, white chocolate and raspberry. Mix until the cookie dough just gathers. Over mixing will give cookies with less crispness.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions of 500 g each.
- Roll the cookie dough into longer strings. Cover each cookie string in baking paper.
- Place the cookies dough cold, either in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Heat the fan oven to 190'C
- Cut the firm cookie dough into slices of 1 cm.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies in the upper part of the oven at 190'C for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool down the cookies, before storing them in airtight containers.
Mmmm, you're teasing us this month Kik!ReplyDelete
I am not teasing you, I just love to create new cookies :-) Kirsten