July 21, 2015

BODYBUILDER

 

Again I have been juicing, as I have received a new box of JuiceSelvKassen. This looks very, very green, and this juice has turned to be the most disliked juice I have every taste !!!! It taste was very bitter, and if I was drinking too large a portion of this juice I felt like throwing up, so I ended up with throwing out this juice instead of throwing it up !!!!

It was to be a very healthy juice, when it tastes as ugly as it does !!!! I will never ever make this juice again !!!!

BODYBUILDER: - 4 servings

  • 2 cucumbers
  • 1 spring cabbage
  • 2 lemons - with peel
  • ½ broccoli incl stem
  • 300 g spinach
  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Serve in a glass and store the remaining juice cold..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...