January 31, 2016

FUNNY FUNKY FENNEL


Yet again I have received a JuiceSelvKasse from Årstiderne to keep my juicer busy in my little kitchen. Each JuiceSelvKasse contains ingredients for three different juice and for two portions of each juice type. When I received the latest version for the JuiceSelv Kasse I started off making the most green and healthy looking juice in form of this FUNNY FUNKY FENNEL. I was positive surprised, that despite the healthy green colour, the taste of the juice was not ugly in any way.

FUNNY FUNKY FENNEL: - 5-6 servings
  • 1 cucumber
  • 1 lemon with peel
  • 4 apples
  • 350 g celery
  • 1 brocolli
  • 2 fennels
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Serve cold.
  4. Store the remaining of the juice cold in the refrigerator cold for another 1-½ day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...