January 08, 2016

Week-end stay at Broløkke


For my mother´s 80 year birthday I gave her a week-end stay at the manor house Broløkke as present. She like many other older people have plenty of thing and stuff for her home, so she is not lacking more things. Instead I find that a present in form of stay away from home is a much better gift. She gets something to look forward to as well as talking about with other people, followed by the actually stay getting away and finally she gets something to talk about afterwards.

In a stay at Broløkke is included both breakfast and 3 course evening menu. The evening starts with, that all the guests gathers in the red living room for a glass of sparkling wine and a talk about the menu of the evening.After the evening menu all the guests are again welcomed back to the red living room for evening coffee, and here the talks follow freely between all the guests. 

I am sharing a few of my photos taken from the manor house with you. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...