April 17, 2016

HOT ´N´ SPICY



I think it is the first time, that I have been juicing with chili in my juicer. I did not find this specific juice more spicy than usual, as I think I have gotten used to the presence of ginger in freshly pressed juice. However, a good friend of mine had something of a wake-up call, when she took her first sip of this juice :-)

If you want an extra hot juice, when you can increase the amount of chili !

HOT ´N´ SPICY: - 4 servings

  • ½ red chili
  • 1000 g carrots
  • 4 apples
  • 2 oranges without peel
  • ½-1 knoll of ginger
  • 2 pepper fruits without top and seeds
  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together. Juice the chili an ginger in between the apples.
  3. Enjoy
  4. Can be stored cold in the refrigerator for 1-1½ day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...