Another recipe on madeleines with almonds, which I have located in the weekly magazine "Søndag". I have made no modifications to this recipe.
If you like I have Madeleine forms, when I could suggest you to try out these Madeleines with lime and rosemary or Madeleine with ginger, lemon and vanilla.
Madeleines/mini muffins with almonds:
- 120 g butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 1 organic lemon - only the zest
- 125 g almond flour
- 250 g wheat (cake) flour
- ½ teaspoon cardamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 100 g milk
- Heat up the oven to 210'C.
- Melt the butter and honey together in a small cooking pot.
- Whip the egg and sugar together in a mixing bowl using an electrical whipper.
- Pour in the melted butter and whip until homogeneous.
- Add in the flour, almond flour, lemon zest, cardamon and baking powder, whip gentle until homogeneous.
- Pour in the milk, and whip gentle.
- Pour the dough into either madeleine form or small muffin forms.
- Bake the madeleines at 210'C for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool down the cakes, before they are stored in airtight containers.