My Christmas Calendar of 2017 is coming to an end this year, and I would like to share the last Christmas creation from my kitchen with you in form of the sweet treat. I have been making peppermint fudge using the rest flavour extract from these peppermint sweets. I used the recipe of chai fudge as starting point for the fudge part.
- 1 tin of 397 g sweetened condensed milk
- 450 g sugar
- 250 ml dairy whipping cream, 35-40% fat
- 2 tablespoons of peppermint extract
- Mix the condensed milk, sugar and cream together in a large saucepan. Boil up this mass, while you stir regular. Cook the mass up to 115'C.
- Pour the fudge mass in a whipping bowl and add in the peppermint extract. Whip the fudge mass on speed 2 for 10 minutes.
- Cover a baking form with baking paper.
- Fill the fudge mass into this form.
- Let the mass cool down
- When the fudge is firm enough, cut it into squares of 2 x 2 cm each
- Store the fudge in an airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.