April 19, 2019

Citrus gin tonic - Easter Calendar 2019


Today it is Good Friday (Langfredag) being the second day of the Danish Easter vacation. So today, I will enjoy my vacation time with a gin tonic as the third blog post for my Easter Calendar 2019.

The colour of Easter is really yellow in my opinion, and at the same time various citrus fruits also have the colour or yellow/orange, so the theme for this gin tonic is citrus

Citrus Gin Tonic: - 1 serving
  • 6 cl Malfy Gin Rosa - Sicilian pink grapefruit
  • 9 cl Fentimans Valencian Orange tonic water 
  • 1-2 slices of (bllod) orange
  • Ice cubes
  1. Start by adding the ice cubes into the large gin bowl.
  2. Fill in the gin followed by the tonic.
  3. Add in slices of (blood) orange.
  4. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...