April 13, 2019

Welcome - Easter Calendar 2019

 

Welcome to Easter Calendar 2019

Easter is just about to start. In Denmark we have public Easter holiday in form of 5 Easter days incl. two days in the week-end (Thursday - Monday). The schools are closed the three days just before Easter, so so many Danes will have be on vacation as a family in this upcoming week.

As usual I will be celebrating the Easter with a small Easter calendar, where I will share a recipe from my kitchen on each of the Easter days. I hope you will look from time to time, so I am busy with in my little kitchen. 

And the first blog post for the Easter Calendar 2019 will be tomorrow Palm Sunday :-)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...