How to stay cool on a warm Summer day ? Well, you could make this Apple Cooler, which is very refreshing on a hot Summer day. I have got this recipe from a good work colleague travelling regular in the Middle East.
UPDATE 26 July 2015:
This drink is being forward for the monthly blogging event Tea Time Treats having the theme of BBQ fodder biscuits and cookies. Tea Time Treast is managed by Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Jane from The Hedge Combers.
Apple Cooler: 3-4 drinks
- 5 dl apple juice
- plenty of mint
- 5 dl sparkling water
- plenty of ice cubes
- Put the mint into the apple juice, and let the mint infuse the apple in the refrigerator for minimum 2 hours.
- Fill ice cubes into a glass.
- Fill half the glass with the mint infused apple juice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Drink and become refreshed on a hot Summer day :-)