August 19, 2020

Sunday Tee - yarn for new knitting project

 

I recently finished the knitting of the Anker Summer Tee, and I have decided to remain within the Summer knit items starting on another Summer blouse in form of Sunday Tee by Petiteknit. I have a personal wish, that the Summer here in Denmark will continue long into the month of September, so I have a chance to wear the tee this year :-)

Originally my plan was to use yarn from Oenling summer knit box in form of Önling yarn No 14 (cotton & wool) in the colour of blackcurrant sorbet for this Sunday Tee. I packed the yarn into my luggage for my train/bus travel around Denmark for my first Summer vacation. And I did quiet some knitting on this tee, but when I became uncertain about both the darker colour for a Summer blouse combined with the loose structure of the knit.

During my Summer vacation I did yarn shopping at Tønderingstrik of Isagerstrik Bomulin in light yellow. This yarn is combination of 65% cotton & 35% linen, which I found to be more fitting in both colour and yarn composition for me to be used in a Summer blouse. 

I have spend 350 DKK for the yarn and 40 DKK for the knit recipe or a total of 390 DKK (52 €).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...