August 09, 2020

Shopping during Summer vacation


In the last week of July I went travelling around Jutland with my suitcase and one-week travel pass for all public transport in Denmark. I visited several places in Jutland and along my trip I found various items, which made their way into my suitcase.

In Aalborg I located this small ceramic plate, on which you can place a cooking spoon, when you do not need for stirring the content inside the cooking pot.

In Aalborg I also visted the art museum Kunsten, where I located yet another new green ceramic vase for my vase collection. The vase is made by Birch Nielsen.



In both Aalborg & Aarhus I visited the various yarn shops to get inspiration and ideas for new knitting projects. IN Aalborg I visited two yarn shops, and in Skabagtig I found yarn for a new knit project in form of two different green yarns and a gold-like follow yarn for a cardigan called "chunky cardi"


In Aarhus I visited several yarn shops. The yarn shop, which I really became very fascinated by is the shop Tøndering Strik due to the many finished knitted models, and some of the knit models was knitted in two versions using different type of yarn combined with the excellent service. So here I went away with Bomulin (mixture of 65% cotton & 35% linen) in yellow from Isager. My plant is to knit Sunday Tee in this yarn.

Finally this small hair clip made from cow horn. It is small, that it could be in my handbag, so my suitcase after the final stay in Aarhus was filled up the all my shopping incl. new cloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...