March 04, 2021

Oblique Poncho sweater - ready to use

I have finished my knitting of this Oblique poncho sweater, where I brought this yarn at the knitting festival in Horsens close to one year ago. I paid 449 DKK (=59.40 €) for the yarn incl. the knit pattern.

The pattern was very easy to follow with options of adjusting making the poncho smaller or bigger. I adjusted the poncho with an extra 12 rows to have a bigger hole for my neck. With this adjustment I almost very all the meter of the brought yarn. The yarn is very nice and soft to knit with.  

I have already lined up my next knitting project as part of my Make Nine 2021 knitting project in form of So Faded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...