February 17, 2021

Oblique Poncho sweater - start on a new knitting project

 

At the knitting festival in Horsens close to one year ago back in February 2020, I brought this yarn kit on Oblique Poncho sweater by Mette Albæk Design for 449 DKK (=59.40 €) incl. the knit pattern.

As yarn it is used a combination of Exquisite Lace from West Yorkshire Spinners (WYS), which is made from 70% Falkland wool & 30% silk. The second part of the yarn combination is Lid Seta from Gepard yarn, which is 70% mohair & 30% silk.   

I will be knitting poncho in rose colour. And this knitting project is my second knitting project from my Make Nine 2021 knitting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...