May 24, 2011

Cappuccino cake



"Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 10 accomplished = 63 recipes to bake


As the "final" celebration of my birthday, where I had to play an active role in my kitchen, I baked this cake for sharing with my colleagues at work.

It is the Cappuccino cake from the baking book called "Hjemmebagt".

I spend 5 minutes on whipping the cake base using an electrical whipper, as it should be foamy and glossy looking.

I followed the recipe using the exact stated single ingredients in the actual volume. Afterwards I am questioning myself, if the volume of both cocoa powder and cappuccino are correct in the baking book or if a 0 is lacking !!! In the recipe is states 4 g cocoa powder and 10 g cappuccino powder.

My colleagues and I could have used, that the cake actually was tasting of cappuccino instead of sweet taste.

So I think, I need to contact the author of this baking book, to clarify these ingredients volumes.

While I was busy baking the cake, Hannibal the Cat decide to use the suitcase of friend as sleeping position :-)

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious ! would love to give it a try, only if I had some more time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes is just good to take the time and spend it on cake baking, which afterwards can bring happiness to people surrounding you :-) Kiki

      Delete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...