May 20, 2011

Cookies with raisins and almonds a la Isabella


Ready to take a bit of this cookie ?
I just loved home-made American style cookies !!!! I prefer my cookies to soft and chewy, and have less of a preference for over-baked and dry cookies.

I found this recipe some years ago in a Danish magazine called Isabella. I cutted it out of the magazine and limed it into my private personalised cooking book.

Cookies with raisin and nuts a la Isabella: 18 cookies

  • 150 g butter - soft
  • 150 g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 200 g flour (cake flour)
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 50 g almonds or hazelnuts - minced
  • 200 g raisins

  1. Heat the oven to 200'C
  2. Whip butter, sugar and egg together using an electric whipper
  3. Add vanilla sugar and baking powder and whip
  4. Add flour ans whip
  5. Ground the nuts
  6. Whip in the raisins and minced nuts
  7. Use two spoons to place the cookie dough on the baking tray covered in baking paper. Keep a good distance between the individual cookies.
  8. Bake in the oven at 200'C for 12-15 minutes
  9. Cool down before serving
  10. Taste and say uuuuhhhhmmmm :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...