November 22, 2011

THE LAST portion of fresh blackberries in 2011


This is THE VERY LAST portion of fresh blackberries picked in the season of 2011, which I received from a good work colleague yesterday.

And I very thankful for the outcome of  the blackberry vote on how I should use this last portion of fresh blackberry :-) as your decision was, that I used eat the last portion fresh on my breakfast cereals. It would have been a bite of a challenge for me to make raw blackberry jam or marinated blackberry of 22 blackberries !!!!!

So this morning I am enjoying these blackberries for breakfast and I will also have some blackberries for my breakfast tomorrow Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...