November 25, 2011

SKÅL - Sensory evaluation of fruit alcohols - production year 2011



This evening a group of good friends will gather around by my dining table for a sensory evaluation of the various fruit alcohols, which I either have making here in 2011 as project "Putting Summer on bottles" or I have been buying.

The "menu card" contains an interesting and a varied selection of fruit alcohols based on various alcohols and different level of added sugar:

Polish Plum Alcohol
Blackcurrant Liquorice Alcohol
Walnut Liqueur

In order NOT to get my friends TOO drunk I will measure a 10 ml of each fruit alcohol into individual glasses for each participants. The volume is a starting point, where refill of cause is possible.

The "more firm" part of the evening in form of food will be:

I will share the out-come of our "expert" sensory evaluation with you in the coming future.

SKÅL
CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Drug And Alcohol Assessment Online. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...