April 26, 2012

Ringridderboller fra "Hjemmebagt"


"Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 17 accomplished = 56 recipes to bake

Progress again on baking my way through the bread "Hjemmebagt". I am still trying out the "easy" recipes, I have no yet tried some of the recipes containing sour dough. I am actually dreading, when I have to work with these sour doughs.

For the visit of the "Stilpigerne" I decided to try out the recipe "Ringridderboller" (= ring ridder buns), which contains spelt flour, apple, oat flakes, milk and egg. It is the first time, where I have notices, at the ratio between flour and the liquid did not seen to right/correct, so therefore I decided to increased the amount of spelt flour with another 50 g. After the extra flour addition, the dough was still pleasant  moiste, but workable.

For the baking process you place the buns together in a ring form, where the buns are raising one more time before being baked. Due to this way of baking, the baking time is 40 minutes instead of the usual 15 minutes for baking buns.

The taste and texture of the "Ringridderboller" is fantastic :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...