April 28, 2012

Pomegranate drink with vodka


I have found this recipe on pomegranate and vodka in some English magazine, I do not recall which magazine.

The idea of pomegranate was very appealing to me, so I decided to try it out on "Stilpigerne". The taste is not very sweet and the drink on it´s own is quiet dry. Honestly I do not think, I will make this specific drink ever again !!!! So now I am left with ½ l of pomegranate juice, so leave me a comment, if you have any idea how to use this juice :-)

Pomegranate drink with vodka: - 4 drinks

  • 250 ml pomegranate juice - without extra sugar
  • 250 ml vodka
  • 750 ml sparkling water
  • slice of lemon
  • ice cubes
  1. Place all ingredients in a jug and stir them gently together.
  2. Pour into glasses containing a slice of lemon.
  3. Serve together with ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...