September 23, 2012

Blackberry vinegar with tarragon



I have received two portion of blackberries from my good work colleague last week, so I decided to make another twist to blackberry vinegar with rosemary, which I created last year.

UPDATE 2nd October: this blog has been submitted for the Blogging Challenge "Cooking with Herbs" October 2013
Cooking with Herbs


Blackberry vinegar with tarragon:
  • 30 fresh blackberries
  • 1 tablespoon of fresh tarragon
  • 250 g plain wine vinegar
  1. Add boiling water to the glass for 4-5 minutes.
  2. Wash and dried the blackberries.
  3. Empty the glass for the water.
  4. Add the blackberries into the glass.
  5. Add the tarragon.
  6. Fill the glass up with plain white wine vinegar.
  7. Place the glass in the window frame and let it infuse for approx. 1 month.
  8. Remove the blackberries after 1 month.
  9. Store the blackberry vinegar in a dark place.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing this exciting recipe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,

      thank you for your kind comment :-) I am really looking forward to try this vinegar in my little kitchen.

      Many kitchen greetings - Kiki

      Delete
  2. This is a FABULOUS entry for cooking with herbs thanks Kiki and I DO love flavoured vinegars! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      thank you for your kind comment :-) Kirsten

      Delete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...