I have received two portion of blackberries from my good work colleague last week, so I decided to make another twist to blackberry vinegar with rosemary, which I created last year.
UPDATE 2nd October: this blog has been submitted for the Blogging Challenge "Cooking with Herbs" October 2013
Blackberry vinegar with tarragon:
- 30 fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of fresh tarragon
- 250 g plain wine vinegar
- Add boiling water to the glass for 4-5 minutes.
- Wash and dried the blackberries.
- Empty the glass for the water.
- Add the blackberries into the glass.
- Add the tarragon.
- Fill the glass up with plain white wine vinegar.
- Place the glass in the window frame and let it infuse for approx. 1 month.
- Remove the blackberries after 1 month.
- Store the blackberry vinegar in a dark place.