|Blackberry rum with a beautiful red colour - 2 days old|
This time I have taken inspiration from blackcurrant rum, so simply replacing the blackcurrants with blackberries, while maintaining the same ratio of fruit, sugar and rum.
During the Summer and Autumn of 2012 I have so fare been making:
selecting the best fruit alcohol of 2011.
Stay turned for more new posting to how to use blackberries, as I keep receiving blackberries.
Blackberry rum: - 0.6 l rum
- 225 g blackberries
- 225 g sugar
- 0.6 l rum (light)
|Blackberry rum right after starting it|
- Add boiling water to a glass bottle - leave for 4-5 minutes - empty the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with cleaned blackberries.
- Add sugar afterwards.
- Fill the bottle up with rum (light).
- Close the bottle.
- Place in a dark place.
- Shake the bottle regular to dissolve the sugar, which is placed at bottom.
- Be patient !!!!! The blackberry rum should be drinkable around Christmas time !!!!!