Pasta dishes are among my favourite dishes, so this time I am sharing a recipe on Penne Carbonara with you from my little kitchen.
Penne Carbonara: - 4 servings
- 250 g bacon - slices in smaller pieces
- 3 onions - diced
- 400- 500 g mushrooms - slices
- 2½ dl dairy whipping cream 35-40% fat
- 2 dl water
- 2 teaspoon herb stock paste
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 400 g (wholegrain) pasta penne
- grated Parmesan
- cocktail tomatoes - optimal
- Start by frying the bacon pieces in a big cooking pot.
- When the fat from the fat is melted from the bacon add in the onion and mushrooms. Let is fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the herb stock paste, cream and water. Let it boil softly for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the paste penne for 8-10 minutes.
- Season the paste sauce with salt ans pepper.
- Drain the pasta, add the carbonara sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and decorate with cocktail tomatoes slices in smaller pieces.