June 07, 2014

Spring tea for my tea pot 22


I found this tea in a local interior shop here in Vejle, where it had been reduced from 120 DKK to 90 DKK, and I as usual has attracted by it´s nicely designed tin, I took it home with me.

It is a Spring tea from Normann Copenhagen, which is a black Indian and Chinese tea with rose leaves and flavour. So the use of rose leaves was also an attraction for me.

You can easily see the rose leaves in the tea, however, it is difficult for me to detect any rose flavour in the final tea. The tea taste more like a typical Earl Grey, so I am slightly disappointed about this tea. The tin is nice, but the price is too high being a basic Earl Grey-style tea without having the good tea quality as Kusmi tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...