As a frequent reader you will perhaps recall, that cauliflower is not one of my favourite vegetables !!! Most times I use it for soups without being really satisfied with the taste and mouthfeel.
So when I yet again received a cauliflower in my weekly vegetable box, I decided to try to juice the cauliflower as more painless way of getting ride of this much hated vegetable of mine !!!!
As a way of hiding the cauliflower flavour, I went with a combination of apples and pears (some other left-over from vegetable box).
It turned to be an OK flavour combination. You can feel some dryness/flouriness coming from the cauliflower in the juice. So I think I have found a good way of using cauliflower for the future.
FRUIT CAULIFLOWER: - 3 servings
- 1 cauliflower incl. stem, but without green leaves
- 5 apples
- 5 pears
- Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
- Juice everything together.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)
- Store remaining juice in the refrigerator.