Again I have received a new JuiceSelvKasse from Årstiderne, so my juicer is going to work again, this time making this juice, which looks like liquid grass in colour, Luckily enough the taste is not like grass.
It is difficult for me to pick up the taste of parsley in this juice. I can easily detected the flavour of broccoli, citrus fruit incl. the bitterness from the lemon peel and the apple.
It is actually quiet difficult for the juice to juice the spinach leaves.
GREEN TREAT: - 3-4 servings
- 4 apples
- 2 small handful of parsley
- 1 lemon with peel
- 2 oranges without peel
- 1 broccoli
- 150 g spinach leaves
- Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
- Juice everything together.
- Juice the spinach and parsley in between the apples
- Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)
- Store remaining juice in the refrigerator.