Everything turns more and more green outside from day to day. And one vegetable, which really is a spring vegetable is asparagus.
So I when I saw this recipe in the weekly magazine "Femina", issue 15/2015, I knew, that I had to make it due to the use of asparagus.
The taste of the pasta sauce is good, however I would like some more texture as the paste is very liquid.
Pasta in cream sauce with asparagus, dill and lemon: - 4 servings
- 400 g pasta
- 2 x 500 g green asparagus
- 3 spring onions
- organic lime - zest and juice
- dill - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 dl cooking water from the pasta
- 1 dl dairy whipping cream, 38% fat
- Parmesan cheese - finely grated
- Clean the asparagus, and crack of the ends, where the asparagus naturally crack.
- Cut the asparagus into a length of 5 cm.
- Finely chop the spring onions.
- Boil the pasta.
- Heat up the oil on a pan.
- Fry the asparagus pieces
- Add in the spring onions and lime zest.
- Pour pasta water, dairy cream and lime juice into the pan with asparagus.
- Boil up the cream sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the water from the pasta.
- Pour the cream sauce over the pasta.
- Top of with grated Parmesan and dill.
- Enjoy your green looking meal as you look in a spring green garden :-)