I traditionally make these oat flakes pellet with fromage frais, but it is interesting from time to time to try new version of "old classics", when I decided to make oat flakes ball by "Maden i mit liv" using butter instead of fromage frais. I think it will be a once off occasion, as the texture easily become greasy during the rolling process, as the butter start to melt in your warn hands ! This is not the case, when use fromage frais.
Oat flakes pellets with butter and rum: - 30-40 pellets
- 100 g butter . soft
- 100 g oat flakes - finely rolled
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon rum flavour
- coconut flakes
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Stir into a homogeneous mass.
- Place the mass in the refrigerator for ½ hour.
- Shape the mass into pellets having the size of walnuts or hazelnuts.
- Roll the pellets in coconut flakes.
- Store the oat flakes pellets cold in the refrigerator in airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.