I am trying to expend my capabilities within the sweet treat area working more chocolate and the correct tempering of various chocolate types. I will say, that I am improving from creation to creation.
I am always tempted to buy chocolate, when I see the beautiful blocks of chocolate with colour pattern and/or toppings of nuts and berries. So it was time for me to make my own creations of chocolate blocks.
I started off with this white chocolate block with pink colour and decorate with freeze-dried raspberries.
One of the tricks is always to have to extra un-melted chocolate, so you can lowering the temperature during the tempering process to the correct level, which is actually the lowest for white chocolate.
White chocolate with raspberry:
- 100 g white chocolate
- a few drops of red colour
- freeze-dried raspberries
- Temper the white chocolate to 29-30'C, 32'C is the maximum temperature allowed !!!
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour most of the tempered white chocolate into this form.
- Add the red colour into the remaining white colour to colour it.
- Add the red coloured chocolate into the white chocolate, and make pattern.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate with freeze-dried raspberries.
- Let the chocolate settles, before it stored in one big block in an airtight container.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.