It this time of the year, when it is time again to invite some fantastic women for an annual gløgg evening, which will help me out hopefully various of my Christmas creations.
I an looking forward to an evening, where my kitchen living area will be full of good talks and great laugther, while the fantastic women will do their best to eat me of my kitchen !!!!
The liquid part of the "menu" will be alcohol-free apple gløgg served together with the usual coffee and Christman tea, which will assist the local "helping mouths" in enjoying the following "creations" from the Christmas Calender 2015:
- Milk chocolate with nuts and cranberry
- White chocolate with raspberry
- Pistachio marzipan bread
- Marzipan with liquorice and raspberry
- Chai fudge
- Oat flakes pellets with butter and rum
- Oat flakes pellet with butter and liquorice
- Cookies with chocolate, orange peel and walnuts
- Saffron Christmas kougelhopf
- Stollen with fromage frais
And yes, ladies of Vejle you will be invited again for gløgg evening in 2016 :-)