December 16, 2015

Gløgg evening for fantastic women of Vejle 2015


It this time of the year, when it is time again to invite some fantastic women for an annual gløgg evening, which will help me out hopefully various of my Christmas creations.


I an looking forward to an evening, where my kitchen living area will be full of good talks and great laugther, while the fantastic women will do their best to eat me of my kitchen !!!!

The liquid part of the "menu" will be alcohol-free apple gløgg served together with the usual coffee and Christman tea, which will assist the local "helping mouths" in enjoying the following "creations" from the Christmas Calender 2015:







And yes, ladies of Vejle you will be invited again for gløgg evening in 2016 :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...