February 25, 2016

Tea shopping in Malmö, Sweden


Just returned from a business trip to Malmö, Sweden with three new teas in my suitcase, as I managed to a walk around the city centre yesterday late afternoon. If possible I always like to find a local tea shop, when I am travelling. So during the last two-three years I have actually been buying most of my tea, when I away from home.

So in Five o'clock te-handel I had to restrict myself to buying "only" these three teas:

  • Violte: Black tea with dried violet petals.
  • Earl Grey Romantic: Earl Grey tea with orange peel and ginger.
  • Orient blend: Black chai tea, orange, ginger and cardamon seeds.
I am looking to taste these teas in my tea pot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...