March 31, 2016

DAYDREAMER


Again a JuiceSelvKasse has found it´s way to my kitchen door, so I can indulgent myself with freshly pressed juices :-) The first juice is called DAYDREAMER, which has a good balance between freshness, fruity flavour profile and sweetness, so all in all a great juice to be enjoyed.

I decided to juice the orange without peel, as I do not like the bitterness coming from juicing too much like, as the lemons are juiced with it´s peel on.

DAYDREAMER: 4 servings
  • 1 broccoli
  • 2 oranges without peel
  • 2 lemons with peel
  • 4 apples
  • ½ knoll of fresh ginger
  • 2 squashes
  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Enjoy and store the rest of the juice cold in the refrigerator for 1-1½ day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...