October 23, 2016

Pumpkin afternoon tea




Today my good friends from Horsens had a cultural nature day together. We started the day at CLAY (ceramic museum in Middelfart) looking at various ceramic exhibition. Afterwards we walk along Lillebælt from CLAY to Gals Klint to Hindsgavl Slot back to Clay, where we has had a small lunch, before we headed back to Vejle and our afternoon tea.






For our afternoon I used a theme of pumpkin and Halloween for my baked stuff, which pumpkin pie with muscovado sugar and some un-scary scary Halloween cookies. My friends from Horsens were bringing home-made scones with apple and walnuts and a tart containing pear, dark chocolate and marzipan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...