November 18, 2016

Ginger strawberry smoothie


From time to time I invite my mother over for a drink. This time I found this drink recipe in the weekly magazine "Søndag" (issue 27/2016), which my mother buys every week and I get afterwards. So you could say, that brought the recipe, which I when turned into reality in my kitchen :-)

Ginger strawberry smoothie: - 2 drinks

  • 250 frozen strawberries
  • ½ dl RToses strawberry cordial
  • 1½ dl vodka
  • 1 ginger beer
  1. Blend the frozen strawberries together with the strawberry cordial and vodka.
  2. Mix in the ginger beer.
  3. Pour into 2 tall cocktail glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...