November 27, 2016

Warm up for Christmas - first Sunday in advent

Classic advent decoration
On this first Sunday of advent I want to share my two advent decorations, where I will be lighting the the first candle as count down for Christmas. You are very welcome to share your comment with me on, which of these two advent decoration you like the most.

Trendy advent decoration

Besides from lighting the first candle, you still have time for baking your own English-style Christmas cake, so it can mature before the Christmas holiday.



As warm up for the 2016 version of my Christmas Calendar I will share the most popular post of the previous five years of Christmas Calendars as a kick of for the season of 2016.



Christmas Calendar 2015 - chai sugar


Christmas Calendar 2014 - World´s best cookies


Christmas Calendar 2013 - snow balls with butter and oat flakes


Christmas Calendar 2012 - marzipan role with nougat


Christmas Calendar 2011 - Christmas aquavita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...