November 02, 2016

November equal darkness


November equals darkness

November is third and most dark month of the Autumn time. November is gray, dark, windy and rainy, where you start to look forward to the fifth Danish season in form of Christmas with lights everywhere, good food and great times with family and friends.
So November is a month, that you have to get through before the festive month of December. Here in November I am starting to make preparation for the upcoming Christmas Calendar on my blog such as interesting recipes to work with etc.

In October the theme of my kitchen was pumpkin, where I worked with 5 recipes (sweet pickled pumpkinpumpkin-pear jampumpkin muffins with apple and walnutpumpkin pie and pumpkin pie with muscovado sugar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...