Another great tasting juice from the JuiceSelvKassen from Årstiderne. I always like it, when the juice contains red beet, as the red beet gives quiet a sweet taste. And the use of ginger is another of my favourite components in home-made juice.
Besides from a great taste, the use of red beet will also colour both your liquid and more firm outlet afterwards.
RED GRAPE GINGER JUICE: 4-6 servings
- 2 grape fruits - without peel
- 700 g red beet
- 1000 g carrots
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 600 g red apples - core removed
- Clean all the ingredients.
- Juice everything together.
- Store cold, can be stored 2-3 days in the refrigerator.