Plenty of green ingredients for this juice, which has an extremely green colour. I was dreading the taste, when I saw the colour of this juice. I was positive surpriced, yes the taste is fresh and green, but not un-drinkable.
As I am NOT fun of bitter taste in juice, I removed the peel from the limes prior to juicing. I also decided not to use the stems of the kale, as I am uncertain, if the kale stems will gives bitterness or not .
GREEN WATERCRESS ENERGY: - 4
- 100 g watercress
- 2 cucumbers
- 600 g green apples - core removed
- 2 limes - peel removed
- 300 g kale - only the leaves
- Clean all the ingredients.
- Juice everything together.
- Can be stored 2-3 days in the refrigerator.