November 08, 2016

GREEN WATERCRESS ENERGY


Plenty of green ingredients for this juice, which has an extremely green colour. I was dreading the taste, when I saw the colour of this juice. I was positive surpriced, yes the taste is fresh and green, but not un-drinkable.

As I am NOT fun of bitter taste in juice, I removed the peel from the limes prior to juicing. I also decided not to use the stems of the kale, as I am uncertain, if the kale stems will gives bitterness or not .

GREEN WATERCRESS ENERGY: - 4

  • 100 g watercress
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 600 g green apples -  core removed
  • 2 limes - peel removed
  • 300 g kale - only the leaves
  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Enjoy
  4. Can be stored 2-3 days in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...