September 24, 2020

New version of knit cap

 

After having finished  the knitting of Sunday Tee on knitting needle size 2 I needed a small and easy knitting project, which I could finished off in a shirt time.

I have previously knitting this specific knit cap using a recipe from my local yarn shop Garn i skovhytten here in Vejle. The yarn is called Onion knit No. 4, which is a combination of 70% organic wool and 30% nettle fibers.

I knitted the first version in the colour of darker red, and for the new version I will use yarn in the colour of curry yellow.

I have also decided to make a twist to rib part of the cap, here I will use turned straight knit mask instead of normal straight knit to get a more defined visual knit pattern. 

The fur top which I have for the red version knit cap has a push bottom, so it can be transferred from one knit cap to another knit cap.

The cost of the yarn is 100 DKK (13.25 €).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...