September 23, 2020

Sunday Tee - ready to wear


I have just finished the knitting of this Summer blouse in form of Sunday Tee by Petiteknit. And I have been able to enjoy it/wearing it during the last late Summer days here i Denmark. 

It has taken me quiet some time to knit this specific blouse, struggling with the knitting tension finding the right size of knitting needle to use. Instead of using knitting needle size 3 as mentioned in the knitting recipe, I found, that I had to use knitting needle size 2 !!!! Using knitting needle size 2 leaves me with the impression, that it takes forever to reach the final length of the blouse. 

As yarn for the blouse I have used Isagerstrik Bomulin in light yellow. This yarn is a combination of 65% cotton & 35% linen. I have spend 350 DKK for the yarn and 40 DKK for the knit recipe or a total of 390 DKK (52 €).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...