December 01, 2020

Christmas Calendar 2020 Day 1 - Christmas with CAPITAL C

 

Welcome to Christmas Calendar 2020 with CAPITAL C

Another Christmas, where I am spending plenty of wonderful hours in my kitchen baking and creating various Christmas stuff as preparation for Christmas. However, I will not be filling up my house with plenty of guests during these corona times. This year is actually my tenth season, where I am creating my own Christmas Calendar !

So as a theme for this year's Christmas Calendar I have decided to CAPITAL C for Christmas as theme. So, this C stand for cinnamon, chocolate, citrus fruit, cardamom, etc. So, look in from time to time to see, how I have used/worked with C in my kitchen. 


Felix taking part in Christmas activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...